Press coverage about Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) has trended somewhat negative this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Riot Blockchain earned a news impact score of -0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the technology company an impact score of 41.7902737547832 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Riot Blockchain, Inc. of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 18, 2018 – RIOT (finance.yahoo.com)
- Riot Blockchain Slammed with More Lawsuits (investingnews.com)
- All In? Riot Blockchain Says It May Launch US Cryptocurrency Exchange (insidebitcoins.com)
- IMPORTANT DEADLINE ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Riot Blockchain, Inc. And Reminds Investors With Losses In Excess of $750,000 To Contact The Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Hynes Keller & Hernandez, LLC Announces Investigation of Riot Blockchain, Inc. (RIOT) (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of NASDAQ RIOT opened at $6.62 on Friday. Riot Blockchain has a 52-week low of $3.40 and a 52-week high of $46.20.
Riot Blockchain Company Profile
Riot Blockchain Inc, formerly Bioptix, Inc, intends to gain exposure to the block chain ecosystem through targeted investments in the sector, with a primary focus on the bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains. The Company also provides Enhanced Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) platform for the detection of molecular interactions.
Receive News & Ratings for Riot Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Riot Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.