News headlines about Baker Hughes A GE (NYSE:BHI) have trended somewhat positive on Friday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Baker Hughes A GE earned a news sentiment score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the oilfield services provider an impact score of 46.1819087355675 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Contrasting Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) & Cameron International (CAM) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Update: Permian Rig Counts and New Well Production (finance.yahoo.com)
- Head to Head Review: Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) & Cameron International (CAM) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Survey: Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) & Targa Pipeline Partners (APL) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Comparing Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) and Cameron International (CAM) (americanbankingnews.com)
NYSE:BHI opened at $57.68 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23, a current ratio of 4.21 and a quick ratio of 3.31. The firm has a market cap of $40,100.00, a PE ratio of -21.36 and a beta of 0.83. Baker Hughes A GE has a fifty-two week low of $43.09 and a fifty-two week high of $68.59.
Baker Hughes A GE Company Profile
Baker Hughes, a GE Company is an oil and gas company. The Company is a provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. The Company’s products and services include upstream, midstream, downstream, industrial and digital. The Company’s upstream, which includes evaluation, drilling, completions and production.
Receive News & Ratings for Baker Hughes A GE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Baker Hughes A GE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.