Media headlines about Wageworks (NYSE:WAGE) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Wageworks earned a media sentiment score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the business services provider an impact score of 44.6777000779234 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- SHAREHOLDER REMINDER: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against WageWorks, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Announces a Class Action Filed on Behalf of WageWorks, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of May 8, 2018 (WAGE) (finance.yahoo.com)
- Analysts Anticipate Wageworks Inc (WAGE) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $120.00 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment WageWorks, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – WAGE (finance.yahoo.com)
- WAGEWORKS LEAD PLAINTIFF ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In WageWorks, Inc. To Contact The Firm (feeds.benzinga.com)
WAGE has been the topic of several research reports. Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Wageworks from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Saturday, January 13th. ValuEngine cut shares of Wageworks from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Tuesday, February 13th. Finally, TheStreet cut shares of Wageworks from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 7th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have issued a buy rating and one has issued a strong buy rating to the stock. The company has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $75.67.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This story was first reported by BBNS and is the sole property of of BBNS. If you are reading this story on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark law. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/29/wageworks-wage-earns-daily-news-impact-rating-of-0-09/1971566.html.
Wageworks Company Profile
WageWorks, Inc is engaged in administering Consumer-Directed Benefits (CDBs). The Company administers CBDs, including pre-tax spending accounts, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), as well as Commuter Benefit Services, including transit and parking programs, wellness programs, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) and other employee benefits.
Receive News & Ratings for Wageworks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wageworks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.