News stories about LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) have trended somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LIN Media LLC Class A earned a daily sentiment score of 0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the basic materials company an impact score of 46.0593620186198 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Worth Coworking, LLC welcomes Karen Pierre as Director of Sales for Serendipity Labs Dallas HALL Arts (bizjournals.com)
- Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP Preccelerator® Program Announces Its Ninth Class of Companies (newswire.com)
- Will Facebook’s woes ever end? As another lawsuit hits, social media giant is still reeling (insurancenewsnet.com)
- Adult center slates cooking class (pamplinmedia.com)
- Bauer Media Partners with Wochit for Social Video Production (broadwayworld.com)
Shares of LIN Media LLC Class A stock remained flat at $$25.00 during trading on Thursday. LIN Media LLC Class A has a twelve month low of $19.44 and a twelve month high of $29.24. The stock has a market capitalization of $985.82, a price-to-earnings ratio of -156.25 and a beta of 2.37.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) Given Media Sentiment Score of 0.04” was originally reported by BBNS and is the sole property of of BBNS. If you are viewing this piece on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of US & international trademark and copyright legislation. The legal version of this piece can be read at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/29/lin-media-llc-class-a-lin-earning-somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-study-finds/1972317.html.
Receive News & Ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.