Headlines about Wheaton Precious Metals (NYSE:WPM) have been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Wheaton Precious Metals earned a news sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 48.3047799465365 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Notable Trader’s Watch List: United Technologies Corporation, (NYSE: UTX), Wheaton Precious Metals Corp., (NYSE … – StocksNewsPro (press release) (stocksnewspro.com)
- Why Wheaton Precious Metals Could Be a Gold Mine for Income Investors (finance.yahoo.com)
- Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM) Upgraded to Hold at Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- Notable Active Stock’s Momentum: Transocean Ltd., (NYSE: RIG), Wheaton Precious Metals Corp., (NYSE: WPM) – Global Export Lines (press release) (globalexportlines.com)
- Enthralling Stocks: Windstream Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: WIN), Wheaton Precious Metals Corp., (NYSE: WPM); – TNN (tradingnewsnow.com)
Wheaton Precious Metals stock traded up $0.09 during trading on Thursday, reaching $19.94. 849,862 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,641,239. The company has a current ratio of 5.80, a quick ratio of 5.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. The stock has a market capitalization of $8,573.28, a PE ratio of 43.26, a PEG ratio of 6.29 and a beta of 0.41. Wheaton Precious Metals has a 1-year low of $18.32 and a 1-year high of $22.72.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This news story was published by BBNS and is the property of of BBNS. If you are viewing this news story on another website, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this news story can be read at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/22/wheaton-precious-metals-wpm-receives-daily-media-impact-score-of-0-08/1927341.html.
Wheaton Precious Metals Company Profile
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp, formerly Silver Wheaton Corp, is a Canada-based pure precious metals streaming company engaged in the sale of silver and gold. The Company operates through eight segments: the silver produced by the San Dimas, Penasquito and Antamina mines, the gold produced by the Sudbury and Salobo mines, the silver and gold produced by the Constancia mine and the Other mines, and corporate operations.
Receive News & Ratings for Wheaton Precious Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wheaton Precious Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.