News coverage about Baker Hughes A GE (NYSE:BHI) has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Baker Hughes A GE earned a media sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the oilfield services provider an impact score of 46.1214167623372 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Reviewing Cameron International (CAM) and Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head to Head Contrast: Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) and Cameron International (CAM) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Analysis: Cameron International (CAM) versus Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Review: Targa Pipeline Partners (APL) versus Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Reviewing Baker Hughes A GE (BHI) & Cameron International (CAM) (americanbankingnews.com)
Baker Hughes A GE stock opened at $57.68 on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of $40,100.00, a P/E ratio of -21.36 and a beta of 0.83. Baker Hughes A GE has a 1-year low of $43.09 and a 1-year high of $68.59. The company has a current ratio of 4.21, a quick ratio of 3.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company is an oil and gas company. The Company is a provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. The Company’s products and services include upstream, midstream, downstream, industrial and digital. The Company’s upstream, which includes evaluation, drilling, completions and production.
Receive News & Ratings for Baker Hughes A GE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Baker Hughes A GE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.