Media headlines about Energy XXI Gulf Coast (NASDAQ:EXXI) have been trending somewhat negative this week, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Energy XXI Gulf Coast earned a media sentiment score of -0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the oil and gas producer an impact score of 46.1416137920418 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Q1 2018 EPS Estimates for Energy XXI Gulf Coast Inc Decreased by Imperial Capital (EXXI) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc. (EXXI) Stock Creates Investor’s Concerns – Investing News Update (investingbizz.com)
- Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc. (EXXI) stock price is showing notable bearish signal for long-term investors on basis of … – Analyst Recommendation (press release) (blog) (analystrecommendation.com)
- Where to look at buying opportunities on Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc. (EXXI) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Imperial Capital Weighs in on Energy XXI Gulf Coast Inc’s FY2019 Earnings (EXXI) (americanbankingnews.com)
Energy XXI Gulf Coast stock opened at $3.88 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $136.35 and a P/E ratio of -0.38. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21, a quick ratio of 1.38 and a current ratio of 1.38. Energy XXI Gulf Coast has a 1-year low of $3.71 and a 1-year high of $30.42.
WARNING: “Energy XXI Gulf Coast (EXXI) Earning Somewhat Critical News Coverage, Analysis Shows” was originally published by BBNS and is the sole property of of BBNS. If you are accessing this article on another website, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US and international trademark and copyright legislation. The original version of this article can be read at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/22/somewhat-negative-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-energy-xxi-gulf-coast-exxi-share-price/1925328.html.
About Energy XXI Gulf Coast
Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc (EGC) is an independent oil and natural gas development and production company which was focused on development drilling on the Company’s core properties. The Company’s properties are located in the United States Gulf of Mexico waters and the Gulf Coast onshore. The Company operates nine oilfields on the Gulf of Mexico Shelf.
Receive News & Ratings for Energy XXI Gulf Coast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energy XXI Gulf Coast and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.