Media stories about Xunlei (NASDAQ:XNET) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Xunlei earned a daily sentiment score of 0.00 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the software maker an impact score of 44.4627212172562 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- FINAL DEADLINE ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses Exceeding $100K of Class Action Against Xunlei Limited (XNET) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: March 20, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Xunlei Limited and Reminds Investors with Losses Exceeding $250,000 to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLINE TODAY: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders It Filed a Complaint to Recover Losses Suffered by Investors in Xunlei Limited and Set a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 20, 2018 — XNET (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLIN TOMORROW: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders It Filed a Complaint to Recover Losses Suffered by Investors in Xunlei Limited and Set a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 20, 2018 — XNET (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLINE TOMORROW: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Xunlei Limited and Reminds Investors with Losses Exceeding $250,000 to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
XNET has been the topic of several recent analyst reports. ValuEngine lowered Xunlei from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Friday, December 1st. BidaskClub lowered Xunlei from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Saturday, December 2nd.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: “Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Xunlei (XNET) Share Price” was originally reported by BBNS and is the sole property of of BBNS. If you are reading this story on another website, it was stolen and republished in violation of US and international trademark and copyright laws. The correct version of this story can be read at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/22/somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-xunlei-xnet-stock-price/1972502.html.
Xunlei Limited (Xunlei) is a cloud-based acceleration technology company. The Company operates an Internet platform in China based on cloud computing to enable users to access, manage and consume digital media content. The Company’s segment is the operation of its online media platform. The Company’s products and services include Xunlei Accelerator, which enables users to accelerate digital transmission over the Internet, and cloud acceleration subscription services, which offer user services for speed and reliability.
Receive News & Ratings for Xunlei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xunlei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.