Headlines about Lions Gate Entertainment (NYSE:LGF) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Lions Gate Entertainment earned a media sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 47.4364668799824 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Beta as a Common Measure of Risk – Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., (NYSE: LGF-A) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- Stock Review for Entertainment’s Investors — Global Eagle, IMAX, Lions Gate, and Live Nation (bizjournals.com)
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (LGF-B) moves -10.82% below SMA-50 – The Stocks News (press release) (thestocksnews.com)
- Hot Stock of the Day – Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (NYSE: LGF-A) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Box Office: ‘I Can Only Image’ Nabs Boffo $17M Debut, ‘Love, Simon’ Opens To $11.5M (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Lions Gate Entertainment stock traded down $1.67 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $31.04. The company had a trading volume of 1,260,700 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,960,000. The company has a current ratio of 1.64, a quick ratio of 1.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.43. Lions Gate Entertainment has a twelve month low of $31.03 and a twelve month high of $33.00. The stock has a market capitalization of $4,010.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 141.09 and a beta of 1.26.
About Lions Gate Entertainment
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. is engaged in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, international distribution and sales, branded channel platforms, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company operates through two segments: Motion Pictures and Television Production.
Receive News & Ratings for Lions Gate Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lions Gate Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.