News stories about Vodafone Group (NASDAQ:VOD) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Vodafone Group earned a coverage optimism score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the cell phone carrier an impact score of 45.7583578663867 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Monthly Downward Snap – Vodafone Group Plc (VOD) performed -1.68% – The Stocks News (press release) (thestocksnews.com)
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD)- Price to Earnings Ratio Analysis – Nasdaq Fortune (press release) (nasdaqfortune.com)
- Why Investors remained confident ON: Vodafone Group Plc, (NASDAQ: VOD), Southwest Airlines Co., (NYSE: LUV); – TNN (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Could Unilever plc, Diageo plc, Whitbread plc, Vodafone Group plc and HSBC Holdings plc kick-start my ISA? – Investomania (blog) (investomania.co.uk)
- FINAL DEADLINE ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors With Losses Exceeding $100K of Class Action Against Vodafone Group Plc (VOD) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline: March 20, 2018 (feeds.benzinga.com)
Shares of Vodafone Group stock traded down $0.56 during trading on Thursday, hitting $27.61. 3,000,806 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,623,164. The company has a current ratio of 0.96, a quick ratio of 0.95 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46. Vodafone Group has a 1-year low of $25.54 and a 1-year high of $32.75.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This report was first reported by BBNS and is the property of of BBNS. If you are accessing this report on another website, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of US & international trademark & copyright legislation. The original version of this report can be accessed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/22/somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-vodafone-group-vod-stock-price/1974460.html.
Vodafone Group Company Profile
Vodafone Group Plc (Vodafone) is a telecommunications company. The Company’s business is organized into two geographic regions: Europe, and Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific (AMAP). Its segments include Europe and AMAP. Its Europe segment includes geographic regions, such as Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain and Other Europe.
Receive News & Ratings for Vodafone Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vodafone Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.