News articles about New York & Company, Inc. (NYSE:NWY) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. New York & Company, Inc. earned a daily sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the specialty retailer an impact score of 46.4975530790465 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- New York & Company, Inc. (NWY) to Release Quarterly Earnings on Thursday (americanbankingnews.com)
- New York & Company, Inc. Announces Date of Conference Call and Webcast for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Results (finance.yahoo.com)
- New Executive Member at Immediate Credit Recovery, Inc. (insidearm.com)
- Success Entertainment Group International Inc. 【CEO & CFO to Present at the NIBA New York Investment Conference on March 26-27, 2018】 (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Castle Biosciences Announces Receipt of New York Laboratory Permit (bizjournals.com)
New York & Company, Inc. stock opened at $2.78 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13, a quick ratio of 0.63 and a current ratio of 1.38. New York & Company, Inc. has a 1 year low of $1.28 and a 1 year high of $3.56.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “New York & Company, Inc. (NYSE:NWY) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.17” was first reported by BBNS and is the property of of BBNS. If you are viewing this report on another publication, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US and international copyright & trademark law. The correct version of this report can be accessed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/22/new-york-company-inc-nwy-given-news-impact-score-of-0-17/1925602.html.
About New York & Company, Inc.
New York & Company, Inc is a specialty retailer of women’s fashion apparel and accessories. The Company’s branded New York & Company merchandise is sold through its national network of retail stores and online at www.nyandcompany.com. It operates approximately 490 stores, including over 80 outlet stores in over 40 states.
Receive News & Ratings for New York & Company Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New York & Company Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.