News articles about Manitex International (NASDAQ:MNTX) have trended positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Manitex International earned a coverage optimism score of 0.26 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the industrial products company an impact score of 46.7531178711475 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Manitex International, Inc. to Participate in The Seaport Global Transports and Industrials Conference on March 22, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Manitex International, Inc. Announces the Appointment of Versalift East LLC. as a Distributor of Manitex Knuckle Boom and Aerial Lift products (finance.yahoo.com)
- Manitex International, Inc. Will Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on March 28, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- $64.45 Million in Sales Expected for Manitex International Inc (MNTX) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- Manitex International (MNTX) vs. Dover (DOV) Head to Head Review (americanbankingnews.com)
Several research analysts have recently weighed in on MNTX shares. Zacks Investment Research raised Manitex International from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating and set a $10.00 price objective for the company in a report on Wednesday, December 20th. Roth Capital raised Manitex International from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating and lifted their price objective for the stock from $10.00 to $11.00 in a report on Thursday, February 8th.
Manitex International (NASDAQ:MNTX) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, February 6th. The industrial products company reported $0.07 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. Manitex International had a positive return on equity of 3.09% and a negative net margin of 8.93%. The business had revenue of $56.46 million during the quarter. analysts forecast that Manitex International will post 0.23 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Manitex International Company Profile
Manitex International, Inc is a provider of engineered specialty lifting and loading products. The Company operates in three business segments: the Lifting Equipment segment, the A.S.V., LLC (ASV) segment and the Equipment Distribution segment. Through its Lifting Equipment segment, the Company designs, manufactures and distributes a diverse group of products that serve various functions and are used in a range of industries.
Receive News & Ratings for Manitex International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Manitex International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.