News articles about Cloudera (NYSE:CLDR) have trended somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Cloudera earned a news impact score of 0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the company an impact score of 46.0918804427358 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Today’s Research Reports on Trending Tickers: Cloudera and First Data Corporation (finance.yahoo.com)
- Cloudera Inc (CLDR) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $98.41 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Cloudera (CLDR) Price Target Raised to $24.00 (americanbankingnews.com)
- Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Cloudera Inc (CLDR) to Announce -$0.23 EPS (americanbankingnews.com)
- Cloudera Introduces the Industry’s First Machine Learning and Analytics Platform-as-a-Service Built with a Shared Data Experience (SDX) (cso.com.au)
Shares of Cloudera stock opened at $20.07 on Thursday. Cloudera has a 1-year low of $14.50 and a 1-year high of $23.35.
In other Cloudera news, VP Wayne Kimber sold 100,000 shares of Cloudera stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, January 10th. The stock was sold at an average price of $17.92, for a total value of $1,792,000.00. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this link.
Cloudera, Inc is a developer of platform for data management, machine learning and advanced analytics. The Company allows enterprises to operate, manage and move workloads across multiple architectures, mixing on premises and cloud environments, including all major public cloud infrastructure providers.
Receive News & Ratings for Cloudera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cloudera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.