Media coverage about China Cord Blood (NYSE:CO) has trended positive on Thursday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. China Cord Blood earned a coverage optimism score of 0.29 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the medical research company an impact score of 47.9092787296385 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- China Cord Blood Corporation Announces Results of Extraordinary – KAIT Jonesboro, AR – Region 8 News, weather, sports (kait8.com)
- BRIEF-China Cord Blood Says Shareholders Approved Co’s Name Change (reuters.com)
- China Cord Blood to become Global Cord Blood March 22 (seekingalpha.com)
- Should You Be Tempted To Sell China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE:CO) At Its Current PE Ratio? (finance.yahoo.com)
- China Cord Blood Corporation Announces Results of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders to Change Company Name to “Global Cord Blood Corporation” (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of China Cord Blood stock opened at $11.87 on Thursday. China Cord Blood has a 52-week low of $5.06 and a 52-week high of $14.95. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,353.19, a PE ratio of 34.91 and a beta of 0.88.
About China Cord Blood
China Cord Blood Corporation is a provider of cord blood banking services in China. The Company and its subsidiaries are principally engaged in the provision of umbilical cord blood storage and ancillary services in the People’s Republic of China. It provides cord blood testing, processing and storage services under the direction of subscribers for a cord blood processing fee and a storage fee.
Receive News & Ratings for China Cord Blood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Cord Blood and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.