Headlines about Minerva Neurosciences (NASDAQ:NERV) have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Minerva Neurosciences earned a daily sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 47.1363398137756 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. (NERV) stock added 17.99% off its SMA-20 – The Stocks News (press release) (thestocksnews.com)
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Rating Increased to Buy at Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- Minerva Neurosciences to Host Key Opinion Leader Meeting on the Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia on Thursday … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Minerva Neurosciences to Host Key Opinion Leader Meeting on the Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia on Thursday, March 22 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Brokers Offer Predictions for Minerva Neurosciences Inc’s FY2018 Earnings (NERV) (americanbankingnews.com)
NERV stock traded up $0.05 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $6.70. The stock had a trading volume of 80,700 shares, compared to its average volume of 200,087. The firm has a market capitalization of $257.68, a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.88 and a beta of 1.66. Minerva Neurosciences has a 52 week low of $4.80 and a 52 week high of $11.15.
About Minerva Neurosciences
Minerva Neurosciences, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of a portfolio of product candidates to treat patients suffering from central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The Company’s product portfolio and indications include MIN-101 for the treatment of schizophrenia; MIN-202, for the treatment of insomnia disorder and major depressive disorder (MDD); MIN-117, for the treatment of MDD, and MIN-301 for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Receive News & Ratings for Minerva Neurosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Minerva Neurosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.