Headlines about Amber Road (NYSE:AMBR) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Amber Road earned a news impact score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the software maker an impact score of 45.502063487415 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Annual ‘Souper Bowl’ Food Drive Feeds Thousands in the Raleigh Community (finance.yahoo.com)
- Contrasting Check Point Software Technologies (CHKP) & Amber Road (AMBR) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Zacks: Brokerages Anticipate Amber Road Inc (AMBR) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $20.04 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Public record for March 14 (bolivarmonews.com)
- E2open Affirms Proposal to Acquire Amber Road for $10.50 Per Share (bizjournals.com)
Shares of AMBR stock traded up $0.11 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $9.29. The stock had a trading volume of 27,980 shares, compared to its average volume of 163,158. Amber Road has a one year low of $6.14 and a one year high of $10.29. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 0.66 and a quick ratio of 0.66.
About Amber Road
Amber Road, Inc is a provider of cloud-based global trade management (GTM) solutions. The Company’s GTM solutions include modules for logistics contract and rate management, supply chain visibility and event management, international trade compliance, and Global Knowledge trade content database to importers and exporters, non-vessel owning common carriers (resellers), and ocean carriers.
Receive News & Ratings for Amber Road Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amber Road and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.