News headlines about Proteostasis Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PTI) have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, according to Accern. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Proteostasis Therapeutics earned a media sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the company an impact score of 45.8780104944896 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Proteostasis Therapeutics’ FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation Gives It An Edge – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
- Proteostasis Therapeutics (PTI) Announces Withdrawal of Equity Offering Due to Market Conditions – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Proteostasis Therapeutics … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, PC is Investigating Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) on Behalf of Stockholders and … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Announces Investigation into Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
Several research firms have commented on PTI. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday. Royal Bank of Canada assumed coverage on shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics in a report on Friday, March 9th. They issued an “outperform” rating and a $11.00 target price on the stock. ValuEngine upgraded shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Friday, February 2nd. HC Wainwright restated a “buy” rating and issued a $15.00 target price on shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics in a report on Tuesday, December 19th. Finally, Leerink Swann raised their target price on shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics from $6.00 to $8.00 in a report on Tuesday, December 12th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. The company has an average rating of “Buy” and a consensus target price of $13.45.
Proteostasis Therapeutics Company Profile
Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovery and development of therapeutics that treat diseases caused by an imbalance in the proteostasis network, a set of pathways that control protein biosynthesis, folding, trafficking and clearance. It has developed the Disease Relevant Translation (DRT) technology platform, a drug screening approach for identifying highly translatable therapeutics based on predictive and functionally pertinent phenotypic assays and disease relevant models.
Receive News & Ratings for Proteostasis Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Proteostasis Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.