News articles about Internap (NASDAQ:INAP) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Internap earned a daily sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the information technology services provider an impact score of 44.8513320546459 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- INAP’s Jennifer Curry, a Hosting and Managed Services Expert, to Appear at CAPRE’s Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit (finance.yahoo.com)
- Consolidated Research: 2018 Summary Expectations for First Foundation, Internap, Mercantile Bank, Diamond Hill Investment Group, MidWestOne Financial Group, and SJW — Fundamental Analysis, Key Performance Indications (finance.yahoo.com)
- INAP’s subsidiary iWeb Technologies Inc. Selected by Global Visual … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- INAP’s subsidiary iWeb Technologies Inc. Selected by Global Visual Effects Studio for Customized Private Cloud Rendering (finance.yahoo.com)
- Zacks Investment Research Upgrades Internap (INAP) to Buy (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of INAP stock traded up $0.10 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $12.73. 46,690 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 231,067. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -496.68, a current ratio of 0.64 and a quick ratio of 0.64. Internap has a 52 week low of $11.69 and a 52 week high of $22.36. The stock has a market cap of $251.57, a PE ratio of -5.28 and a beta of 1.98.
A number of equities analysts recently weighed in on the stock. BidaskClub raised shares of Internap from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 30th. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Internap from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $16.00 price objective for the company in a research report on Wednesday, March 14th. Benchmark reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a $28.00 price objective on shares of Internap in a research report on Tuesday, January 30th. Finally, ValuEngine raised shares of Internap from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, November 21st. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a buy rating and two have issued a strong buy rating to the company. The stock currently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $24.00.
Internap Corporation is a technology provider of Internet infrastructure. The Company provides Internet infrastructure through both Colocation Business and Enterprise Services and Cloud Services. The Company operates through two segments: Data Center and Network Services, and Cloud and Hosting Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Internap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Internap and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.