Press coverage about Energy XXI Gulf Coast (NASDAQ:EXXI) has trended positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Energy XXI Gulf Coast earned a daily sentiment score of 0.32 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the oil and gas producer an impact score of 45.6852259721384 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Q1 2018 EPS Estimates for Energy XXI Gulf Coast Inc Decreased by Imperial Capital (EXXI) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc. (EXXI) Stock Creates Investor’s Concerns – Investing News Update (investingbizz.com)
- Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc. (EXXI) stock price is showing notable bearish signal for long-term investors on basis of … – Analyst Recommendation (press release) (blog) (analystrecommendation.com)
- Where to look at buying opportunities on Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc. (EXXI) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Imperial Capital Weighs in on Energy XXI Gulf Coast Inc’s FY2019 Earnings (EXXI) (americanbankingnews.com)
Several research analysts have recently weighed in on the company. Zacks Investment Research raised Energy XXI Gulf Coast from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $7.00 price objective for the company in a research report on Wednesday, January 10th. ValuEngine lowered Energy XXI Gulf Coast from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research report on Tuesday, December 5th.
WARNING: “Energy XXI Gulf Coast (EXXI) Getting Favorable Press Coverage, Report Shows” was originally reported by BBNS and is the property of of BBNS. If you are viewing this piece of content on another domain, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright laws. The legal version of this piece of content can be accessed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/21/energy-xxi-gulf-coast-exxi-getting-positive-news-coverage-study-finds/2029551.html.
About Energy XXI Gulf Coast
Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc (EGC) is an independent oil and natural gas development and production company which was focused on development drilling on the Company’s core properties. The Company’s properties are located in the United States Gulf of Mexico waters and the Gulf Coast onshore. The Company operates nine oilfields on the Gulf of Mexico Shelf.
Receive News & Ratings for Energy XXI Gulf Coast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energy XXI Gulf Coast and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.