Media stories about Ardelyx (NASDAQ:ARDX) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Ardelyx earned a news impact score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 47.2303863035963 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Technical Facts for Investment in Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Ardelyx Inc to Post Q1 2018 Earnings of ($0.40) Per Share, Leerink Swann Forecasts (ARDX) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Ardelyx Inc (ARDX) Receives Average Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- Ardelyx (ARDX) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Sell (americanbankingnews.com)
- Could Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) Change Direction After This Double Top – NMSU Hеrаld (nmsuherald.com)
ARDX stock remained flat at $$5.55 during mid-day trading on Wednesday. The stock had a trading volume of 38,708 shares, compared to its average volume of 293,515. The stock has a market cap of $254.68, a P/E ratio of -4.08 and a beta of 0.76. Ardelyx has a 12 month low of $4.05 and a 12 month high of $14.15.
Ardelyx Company Profile
Ardelyx, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company’s therapeutics focuses on addressing cardiorenal and gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. It operates through the research, development and commercialization of biopharmaceutical products segment. The Company’s products line includes cardiorenal portfolio and gastrointestinal portfolio.
Receive News & Ratings for Ardelyx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardelyx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.