News coverage about Ardelyx (NASDAQ:ARDX) has been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Ardelyx earned a daily sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 46.5212185081663 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Technical Facts for Investment in Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Ardelyx Inc to Post Q1 2018 Earnings of ($0.40) Per Share, Leerink Swann Forecasts (ARDX) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Ardelyx Inc (ARDX) Receives Average Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- Ardelyx (ARDX) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Sell (americanbankingnews.com)
- Could Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) Change Direction After This Double Top – NMSU Hеrаld (nmsuherald.com)
Shares of ARDX stock traded down $0.05 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $5.50. 160,290 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 296,149. The firm has a market capitalization of $254.68, a P/E ratio of -4.04 and a beta of 0.76. Ardelyx has a 1-year low of $4.05 and a 1-year high of $14.15.
Ardelyx, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company’s therapeutics focuses on addressing cardiorenal and gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. It operates through the research, development and commercialization of biopharmaceutical products segment. The Company’s products line includes cardiorenal portfolio and gastrointestinal portfolio.
Receive News & Ratings for Ardelyx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardelyx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.