Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded down 17.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last seven days, Viberate has traded 34.6% lower against the dollar. Viberate has a market capitalization of $19.60 million and $4.83 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viberate token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001531 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Binance, Bittrex and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.65 or 0.00749509 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013007 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00045125 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00110482 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00174708 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Bittrex and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viberate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viberate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.