Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded down 17.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 23rd. One Synereo token can now be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00002895 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Synereo has traded down 37.2% against the US dollar. Synereo has a total market capitalization of $22.43 million and $645,595.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.65 or 0.00749509 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013007 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00045125 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00121969 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00110482 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00024269 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AMPs, Synereo’s content flow currency, serve as a way to Amplify the flow of information in the network. AMPing content increases its ability to propagate to peers and the chances of it being seen by more users. This gives them an inherent market value, as any business or individual wishing to bring information to your attention non-organically has to pay you with AMPs for it. Value The AMP is unlike any other cryptocurrency, as it is backed by a commodity for which there is always demand and that can be purchased only with AMPs – the attention of its users. Read more about Synereo’s crypto-token, the AMP, and why it has an inherent use and value on the Synereo network. Value Appreciation As users join the network, AMPs become more effective in acquiring attention. A similar amount of AMPs on the more mature and larger network will allow a piece of content to reach the attention of more users on it, increasing the value of each AMP. As well, a larger user base generates more interaction and content in circulation, increasing the total amount of attention allocated to, and available on, Synereo. As Synereo functions as a platform for new applications and markets, AMPs may eventually become a de-facto currency. Extensibility Synereo enables a new wave of distributed applications that piggyback on the social platform and its user base. Music streaming, content distribution, distributed marketplaces, collaborative platforms, and many other applications can all take advantage of Synereo’s fully decentralized and distributed technology and deploy systems that truly benefit both businesses and end users while removing the need for any middleman. Synereo is open-source and very modular, designed for rich extensibility. AMPs can power the delivery of any content across this distributed cloud and the apps running on top of it. “
Synereo Token Trading
Synereo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Synereo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synereo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Synereo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synereo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.