SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 23rd. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00004059 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. During the last week, SolarCoin has traded down 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $13.09 million and $25,945.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $147.93 or 0.01923230 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004131 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004385 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005964 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00015562 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00024684 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 29.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002512 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000899 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Lykke Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.