SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded down 17% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. During the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded 31.6% lower against the dollar. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.20 or 0.00015597 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, BTC-Alpha and C-CEX. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $19.82 million and $131,756.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,733.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $520.37 or 0.06765170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $914.36 or 0.11887400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.93 or 0.01923230 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $189.29 or 0.02460900 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00201785 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.26 or 0.00094372 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.05 or 0.00728677 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $213.76 or 0.02779060 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, BTC-Alpha, YoBit, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIBCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.