Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. One Rivetz token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.46 or 0.00005946 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and IDEX. Rivetz has a total market cap of $12.00 million and approximately $4,381.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Rivetz has traded down 20.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.65 or 0.00749509 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013007 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00045125 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00110482 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00174708 BTC.
Rivetz Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Buying and Selling Rivetz
Rivetz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Rivetz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rivetz must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rivetz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rivetz and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.