Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 34.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 2:00 AM ET on February 23rd. In the last seven days, Rise has traded down 40.1% against the US dollar. Rise has a total market capitalization of $26.25 million and approximately $1,524.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rise coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002811 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00056330 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00030846 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004617 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002446 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00015697 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rise and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.