PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last week, PotCoin has traded 16.3% lower against the dollar. One PotCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001322 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and Bittrex. PotCoin has a total market cap of $22.33 million and approximately $135,834.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,733.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $520.37 or 0.06765170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $914.36 or 0.11887400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $147.93 or 0.01923230 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $189.29 or 0.02460900 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00201785 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.26 or 0.00094372 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.05 or 0.00728677 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $213.76 or 0.02779060 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and Tux Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PotCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.