Medicalchain (CURRENCY:MTN) traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on February 23rd. One Medicalchain token can now be bought for $0.0977 or 0.00001271 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, Coinbene and Qryptos. Over the last week, Medicalchain has traded down 38.8% against the U.S. dollar. Medicalchain has a total market cap of $18.08 million and $10.50 million worth of Medicalchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.65 or 0.00749509 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013007 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00045125 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00110482 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00174708 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mytracknet is a global lost and found network that uses blockchain technology to incentivize paritipants for their contribution, while implementing a unified solution for every Bluetooth tracker in the market. MTN is a Waves-based asset used to reward those who help others recover lost items. Mytracknet is the winner of the Waves ico-hub competition.”
Medicalchain Token Trading
Medicalchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Gate.io, Qryptos, IDEX and Coinbene. It is not currently possible to buy Medicalchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Medicalchain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Medicalchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Medicalchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medicalchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.