FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 29.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on February 23rd. One FairCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001625 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and CoinExchange. FairCoin has a total market capitalization of $6.65 million and approximately $151,265.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, FairCoin has traded 69% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $370.75 or 0.04820070 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00050269 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00018406 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.71 or 0.00607238 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00063614 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00041930 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00042292 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.45 or 0.00902922 BTC.
FairCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FairCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.