Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 12.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on February 23rd. One Diamond coin can now be bought for $6.76 or 0.00087829 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Bittrex and Livecoin. Over the last week, Diamond has traded down 24.7% against the U.S. dollar. Diamond has a total market cap of $18.21 million and $35,530.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $370.75 or 0.04820070 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00050269 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00018406 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.71 or 0.00607238 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00063614 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00041930 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00042292 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.45 or 0.00902922 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinsMarkets and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diamond and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.