Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last week, Bloom has traded 28.6% lower against the dollar. One Bloom token can currently be purchased for about $0.41 or 0.00005295 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. Bloom has a total market cap of $16.09 million and approximately $151,309.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.65 or 0.00749509 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013007 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00045125 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00110482 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00174708 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system.”
Buying and Selling Bloom
Bloom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Bloom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bloom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.