BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 16.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on February 23rd. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.44 or 0.00005705 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Binance. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a total market capitalization of $30.55 million and approximately $4.12 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded 39.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.65 or 0.00749509 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013007 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00045125 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00110482 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00174708 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
Buying and Selling BlockMason Credit Protocol
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Kucoin and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.