BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 13.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 29.1% against the US dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002789 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bit-Z and Bittylicious. BlackCoin has a market cap of $16.46 million and $132,365.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00162765 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00042690 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005762 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 65.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackCoin has seen initial success due to its innovative features. The coin has incorporated bitcoin upgrades to reduce transaction risk. The coin initially uses proof of work as well as proof of stake, with the proof of work being dropped after the 10000th block. The advantages of Blackcoins proof of stake is that it has extremely fast transaction confirmation times at ten seconds – compared to bitcoins ten minutes plus. The other bonus is the low energy consumption without PoW mining. Interest is paid annually at a 1% rate – well below the present global average. “
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Bit-Z, AEX, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.