Headlines about Minerva Neurosciences (NASDAQ:NERV) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Minerva Neurosciences earned a coverage optimism score of 0.21 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 47.4257549495504 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Minerva Neurosciences to Host Key Opinion Leader Meeting on the Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia on Thursday … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Minerva Neurosciences to Host Key Opinion Leader Meeting on the Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia on Thursday, March 22 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Brokers Offer Predictions for Minerva Neurosciences Inc’s FY2018 Earnings (NERV) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Jefferies Group Comments on Minerva Neurosciences Inc’s Q1 2018 Earnings (NERV) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Minerva Neurosciences Reports Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results and Business Updates – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
Shares of Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) traded down $0.05 during trading on Friday, hitting $6.30. 289,003 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 124,674. The company has a market cap of $246.06, a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.41 and a beta of 1.66. Minerva Neurosciences has a 12 month low of $4.80 and a 12 month high of $11.15.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This article was first published by BBNS and is the sole property of of BBNS. If you are reading this article on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. and international trademark and copyright legislation. The legal version of this article can be viewed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/17/somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-minerva-neurosciences-nerv-share-price/1990640.html.
About Minerva Neurosciences
Minerva Neurosciences, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of a portfolio of product candidates to treat patients suffering from central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The Company’s product portfolio and indications include MIN-101 for the treatment of schizophrenia; MIN-202, for the treatment of insomnia disorder and major depressive disorder (MDD); MIN-117, for the treatment of MDD, and MIN-301 for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Receive News & Ratings for Minerva Neurosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Minerva Neurosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.