ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $5.01 million and $119,319.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for about $1.32 or 0.00015172 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC. Over the last week, ZrCoin has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ZrCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to purchase ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZrCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.