News headlines about Wheaton Precious Metals (NYSE:WPM) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Wheaton Precious Metals earned a daily sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the company an impact score of 48.3047799465365 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM) Scheduled to Post Earnings on Wednesday (americanbankingnews.com)
- Today’s Hot Stock Under Review – Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (NYSE: WPM) – Stocks Pen (stockspen.com)
- Should You Be Tempted To Sell Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (TSE:WPM) Because Of Its PE Ratio? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Expected to Announce Quarterly Sales of $213.62 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Is technical analysis on Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. (WPM) is useful? – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
Shares of Wheaton Precious Metals (NYSE WPM) traded up $0.02 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $19.90. 1,689,670 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,682,983. Wheaton Precious Metals has a 52-week low of $18.32 and a 52-week high of $22.72. The company has a market capitalization of $8,890.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 42.34, a PEG ratio of 6.47 and a beta of 0.41. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a current ratio of 5.80 and a quick ratio of 5.80.
Wheaton Precious Metals Company Profile
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp, formerly Silver Wheaton Corp, is a Canada-based pure precious metals streaming company engaged in the sale of silver and gold. The Company operates through eight segments: the silver produced by the San Dimas, Penasquito and Antamina mines, the gold produced by the Sudbury and Salobo mines, the silver and gold produced by the Constancia mine and the Other mines, and corporate operations.
Receive News & Ratings for Wheaton Precious Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wheaton Precious Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.