VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 22.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. In the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded down 35.5% against the US dollar. VeriCoin has a total market capitalization of $18.58 million and approximately $500,025.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.60 or 0.00007375 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bleutrade and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.75 or 0.00952668 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001930 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.62 or 0.00093401 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00028102 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003218 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeriCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.