UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 18.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. In the last seven days, UTRUST has traded down 23% against the US dollar. UTRUST has a total market capitalization of $39.20 million and approximately $2.34 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UTRUST token can currently be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001680 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UTRUST and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.