Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Unobtanium has a total market capitalization of $30.46 million and $8,827.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Unobtanium has traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Unobtanium coin can currently be purchased for about $153.59 or 0.01725160 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,965.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,039.16 or 0.11659000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00028626 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.94 or 0.00183058 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00021578 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00021188 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002566 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001897 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011411 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Buying and Selling Unobtanium
Unobtanium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Unobtanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unobtanium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unobtanium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.