Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. Ubiq has a total market cap of $74.24 million and $380,959.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded down 28.1% against the US dollar. One Ubiq coin can currently be purchased for $1.86 or 0.00022118 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,529.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $634.39 or 0.07542560 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $974.73 or 0.11589000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $163.92 or 0.01948890 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $222.70 or 0.02647720 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.88 or 0.00212619 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00114596 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.36 or 0.00860333 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $262.56 or 0.03121640 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.