TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, TrueFlip has traded down 12.3% against the dollar. TrueFlip has a market cap of $6.03 million and approximately $251,822.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueFlip token can now be bought for about $0.97 or 0.00011139 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Livecoin, EtherDelta and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00198114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “True Flip is a blockchain lottery platform. True Flip developed a bitcoin-based and fair-proof lottery 6/49 (Powerball*) and plan to make at least 3 more lottery games. “
Buying and Selling TrueFlip
TrueFlip can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueFlip must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TrueFlip and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.