News headlines about T2 Biosystems (NASDAQ:TTOO) have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern reports. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. T2 Biosystems earned a media sentiment score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the medical equipment provider an impact score of 46.8525346763692 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- How much this stock is Risky? T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO)’s Beta value is at 1.49 – Nasdaq Fortune (press release) (nasdaqfortune.com)
- It Seems T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) Will Go Up. Just Reaches 52-Week High – The Louisville Oracle (louisvilleoracle.com)
- A Reversal for T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) Is Not Near. The Stock Reaches 52-Week High Today – Thе Malibu Rеpоrt (malibureport.com)
- Traders Technical Secrets on T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Zacks: Analysts Anticipate T2 Biosystems Inc (TTOO) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $1.40 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
T2 Biosystems (NASDAQ:TTOO) traded up $0.03 on Wednesday, reaching $6.88. 66,484 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 342,288. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.25, a current ratio of 5.40 and a quick ratio of 5.28. T2 Biosystems has a twelve month low of $2.50 and a twelve month high of $7.26. The stock has a market cap of $250.77, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.62 and a beta of 1.49.
About T2 Biosystems
T2 Biosystems, Inc is an in vitro diagnostics company engaged in developing a technology platform offering an alternative to diagnostic methodologies. The Company’s T2 Magnetic Resonance platform (T2MR) enables detection of pathogens, biomarkers and other abnormalities in a range of unpurified patient sample types, including whole blood, plasma, serum, saliva, sputum and urine, and can detect cellular targets at limits of detection as one colony forming unit per milliliter (CFU/mL).
Receive News & Ratings for T2 Biosystems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for T2 Biosystems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.