SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One SunContract token can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002216 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. SunContract has a total market cap of $20.74 million and $5.51 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SunContract has traded down 16.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.82 or 0.00858606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00046023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00108405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00193629 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SunContract Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
Buying and Selling SunContract
SunContract can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SunContract must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SunContract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SunContract and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.