Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last week, Sumokoin has traded 28% lower against the dollar. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.70 or 0.00019588 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia. Sumokoin has a total market cap of $4.81 million and approximately $11,770.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $234.60 or 0.02700320 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00024763 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011750 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008288 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000951 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumokoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.