Media stories about Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SMMT) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Summit Therapeutics earned a daily sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 45.404885371462 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Summit Therapeutics plc (SMMT) Touches $13.70 Formed H&S; Nvidia (NVDA) Sellers Decreased By 11.89% Their … – Teletechwire (press release) (teletechwire.com)
- Summit’s Infectious Diseases Technology Platform Yields Novel Antibiotics with Potential in Global Fight Against … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Summit Therapeutics plc (SMMT) Can’t Be Less Risky. The Stock Formed a Inverse Head & Shoulders – NMSU Hеrаld (nmsuherald.com)
- Summit Therapeutics presents poster on Phase Out DMD clinical trial – Proactive Investors UK (proactiveinvestors.co.uk)
- New Report Offers Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Market, Trends, Future Prospects During 2017-2026 (ourfinancedaily.com)
Shares of Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) traded down $0.09 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $13.81. The stock had a trading volume of 24,430 shares, compared to its average volume of 96,122. Summit Therapeutics has a 1 year low of $8.80 and a 1 year high of $16.86. The stock has a market capitalization of $190.22, a price-to-earnings ratio of -137.70 and a beta of 0.93.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) Earns Media Sentiment Rating of 0.06” was reported by BBNS and is owned by of BBNS. If you are accessing this report on another publication, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright and trademark law. The original version of this report can be read at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/14/summit-therapeutics-smmt-receiving-somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-study-finds/1925693.html.
Summit Therapeutics Company Profile
Summit Therapeutics plc is a biopharmaceutical company, which is engaged in drug development. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medicines for indications for which there are no existing or only inadequate therapies. It is conducting clinical programs focused on the genetic disease Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and the infectious disease Clostridium difficile infection (CDI).
Receive News & Ratings for Summit Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Summit Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.