Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. Stellar has a total market cap of $5.06 billion and approximately $38.37 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Stellar has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Stellar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, Upbit, Gatehub and Poloniex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $782.57 or 0.09001630 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Mr. Exchange, Bitcoin Indonesia, AEX, Qryptos, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), CoinEgg, Binance, Exrates, Upbit, GOPAX, Poloniex, RippleFox, BCEX, Gatehub, Kraken, OKEx and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stellar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.