Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.52 or 0.00006341 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Spectrecoin has a total market cap of $10.76 million and $22,447.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded down 19.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00140641 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00190484 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003401 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.90 or 0.00182336 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020620 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00032560 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009653 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spectrecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.