Media headlines about Aerohive Networks (NYSE:HIVE) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Aerohive Networks earned a news impact score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the communications equipment provider an impact score of 44.5619289238839 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- DEADLINE ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Aerohive Networks, Inc. (HIVE) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: March 20, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- FINAL DEADLINE ALERT: Brower Piven Reminds Shareholders Of Approaching Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit And Encourages Investors Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Aerohive Networks, Inc. To Contact The Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- Bulk TV Partners with Aerohive Networks Delivering Powerful Connectivity to Customers (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLINE REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Aerohive Networks, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Aerohive Networks, Inc. It Has Filed a Class Action Complaint and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 20, 2018 – HIVE (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Aerohive Networks (HIVE) traded up $0.12 on Wednesday, hitting $4.65. 54,861 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 457,377. The firm has a market cap of $244.35, a PE ratio of -11.12 and a beta of 1.18. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.91, a current ratio of 2.24 and a quick ratio of 1.99. Aerohive Networks has a 12 month low of $3.02 and a 12 month high of $6.50.
Several equities analysts have recently issued reports on the stock. Pi Financial lowered their price objective on shares of Aerohive Networks from $5.25 to $4.50 in a research note on Friday, March 2nd. Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Aerohive Networks from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, February 15th. Finally, Dougherty & Co cut shares of Aerohive Networks from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Wednesday, January 17th. Three research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, one has given a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. Aerohive Networks presently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $5.90.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive Networks, Inc together with its subsidiaries, has designed and developed a cloud-managed mobile networking platform that enables enterprises to deploy and manage a mobile-centric network edge. Its portfolio of products and solutions is built around sets of technologies and solutions, which include Enterprise Cloud Networking, Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) Connectivity and Application and Insights.
Receive News & Ratings for Aerohive Networks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aerohive Networks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.