News stories about Grupo Televisa SAB (NYSE:TV) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Grupo Televisa SAB earned a news impact score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 44.5798265474014 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- The Klein Law Firm Notifies Investors of an Investigation Concerning Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws by Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (finance.yahoo.com)
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Continues Investigation on Behalf of Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. Investors (TV) (finance.yahoo.com)
- Lawsuit filed for Investors who purchased shares of Grupo Televisa SAB (ADR) (NYSE:TV) (openpr.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pawar Law Group Announces a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Grupo Televisa S.A.B. – TV (finance.yahoo.com)
- TV INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation on Behalf of Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. Investors (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Grupo Televisa SAB (TV) traded down $0.22 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $16.41. The stock had a trading volume of 1,380,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,190,000. Grupo Televisa SAB has a 1-year low of $16.35 and a 1-year high of $27.37. The company has a quick ratio of 1.69, a current ratio of 1.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.30. The company has a market cap of $10,210.00, a P/E ratio of 40.02, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.54 and a beta of 1.38.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Grupo Televisa SAB (NYSE:TV) Share Price” was originally posted by BBNS and is owned by of BBNS. If you are accessing this story on another domain, it was stolen and republished in violation of international copyright and trademark legislation. The legal version of this story can be viewed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/14/somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-grupo-televisa-sab-tv-stock-price/1974657.html.
About Grupo Televisa SAB
Grupo Televisa, SAB. is a media company in the international entertainment business. The Company operates in four business segments: Content, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. It operates four broadcast channels in Mexico City and has affiliated stations throughout the country. It produces pay-television channels with national and international feeds, throughout Latin America, the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Televisa SAB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Televisa SAB and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.